[Kmymoney-devel] build issues

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 23:48:52 UTC 2013

On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 18:24:27 -0400
Jack <ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I'm trying to install KMM from source in a newly installed Kubuntu
> 12.0.4 as a VirtualBox guest (under Gentoo as host), and am
> currently stuck at libalkimia.  I see Claydoh has KMM 4.6.3
> available, but only 4.3.1 of libalkimia.  I have successfully built
> libalkimia from source, but I'm curious if I missed any available
> package - perhaps in a different ppa?
>
> Jack

As I understand it, the stable 4.6.3 requires "FIND_PACKAGE(LibAlkimia
4.3.1 REQUIRED)"
Claydoh's PPA now looks pretty dated, as does Kubuntu 12.0.4.

You don't say what version of libalkimia you have, or in what way
you're stuck, but, assuming you have KMM from git HEAD, I take it you
have 4.3.2. I got it from I think, github.

In case you don't have that, I'm attaching my version to save to-ing
and fro-ing.