[Kmymoney-devel] Matching problem

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:59:54 UTC 2013

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:47:55 +0100
aga <agander93 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm importing transactions including transfers between two accounts at
> the same bank, and some which I expected to match were not being
> imported.  Eventually I realised that they were being treated as
> duplicates.
>
> It appears that this happened even though the memo fields were
> different.  I use the memo field to import the account balance at that
> point, which is very useful to me if looking for an imbalance.
>
> Might it be possible to include the memo field in the matching
> process, please?  Otherwise, I have to temporarily edit each entry.
>
> Allan

I think it's best to ignore the above.  Thinking about it afterwards, I
was puzzled why I hadn't encountered the problem before, and I had
tried the import several times and did see the console output indicating
duplicates.  Later, as I had several files to import, I tried the
next, and had no problem, nor with the remaining ones, and they all
seem similar.

Hmmm..