[Kmymoney-devel] Matching problem

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:47:55 UTC 2013

I'm importing transactions including transfers between two accounts at
the same bank, and some which I expected to match were not being
imported.  Eventually I realised that they were being treated as
duplicates.

It appears that this happened even though the memo fields were
different.  I use the memo field to import the account balance at that
point, which is very useful to me if looking for an imbalance.

Might it be possible to include the memo field in the matching process,
please?  Otherwise, I have to temporarily edit each entry.