[Kmymoney-devel] Online Banking Transfer

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Nov 25 11:15:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Sunday 24 November 2013 18:49:16 MK wrote:

> Hi Thomas!
>
> Mon Jul 1 12:56:54 UTC 2013:
> >recently, a couple of developers started on the online banking work.
> >Currently, development is underway, but today we don't have anything we
> >can/want release into public.
>
> Would you mind giving a short status update on the online transfer work...?

Work is underway and we decided to open a feature branch in git as soon as we
all have access to the repo (the new devs need to get that first).

> I'm willing to test the whole stuff as soon as it appears in the "master"
> branch.

It won't be in the master branch from the beginning but in a feature branch.
But since it is publicly visible you can certainly get it and test it.

An optimist laughs to forget.
A pessimist forgets to laugh.