[Kmymoney-devel] A bug in the current stable release

Fritz PC01 pc01 at aon.at
Sat Nov 9 14:13:35 UTC 2013

Hello,

I use Money on Windows 7 Prof. 64 Bit and Windows Vista Home Prem. 32
Bit, and I wrote a Batch file to Copy and Backup the Datafile from a
Networkdrive to the local drive and to start KMymoney.

If i start the Batch, i receive Errors (I attached the Screenshot als a
PDF to this mail) . Fortunatelity, the App is working without any known
Errors. Bevore I update Kmymoney from Version 4.6.3 to 4.6.4 i don´t see
any
Error Messages on the Screen....

What´s the reason for this messages?

Sorry for my English, i hope you understand everything , i wrote.. i
learned english in school, long long time ago... :-[

Have a nice day, and thanks for this great free Software!

bye
Fritz