[Kmymoney-devel] question on editing multiple transactions - can you blank a field?

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 11 20:58:02 UTC 2013

Good afternoon,

I know you can select multiple transactions in the ledger, and when you
click "Edit" it will make the changes you specify in all the selected
transactions.  However, what I want to do is clear out the memo in the
transactions.  I know I can type a single space, for example, but that
still leaves a memo with a single space.  Is there any way to do this?
I'd enter a wishlist - but I'm not sure if there is even a reasonable
GUI for it, since it would require either a checkbox next to each field
that could be cleared, or perhaps some quoting mechanism, so you could
type some string unlikely to actually occur, and then need to quote it
somehow if that IS the string you want.

Any thoughts?