[Kmymoney-devel] Feature Request

Mathew Vensel mlvensel at comcast.net
Sun Mar 10 19:29:37 UTC 2013

I have used kmymoney for years and find it very helpful. but as of late I am finding it less and less useful since it doesn't support sub-accounts for credit cards. for example I have a credit card that has one transaction at 0% interest for 12 months and another on the same card that is 0% for 24 months and yet another daily transaction that follows the standard interest rate of the card. all of these go against the same credit limit and the same payments, but I find myself using manual methods or bogus transactions to keep them paid off before their interest dates. since almost every card I own does this, is there a plan in the works to natively support this?  otherwise I may have to move to something else that can support it since it doesn't make sense to use two programs for the same function.

mathew