[Kmymoney-devel] Feedback

Randall randallgoetz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 23:20:29 UTC 2013

So far I really like this program.  Very well thought out.  I have been
using Ace Money on Win 7 and really like that program, paid for the
membership many years ago. As I am migrating over to  Ubuntu, I needed
something to work in its place since Ace does not work with WINE. KMM
has a great visual to it and well laid out. I have only minor problems
and they may be user errors but I will not list them here as this is not
the bug area.  Thanks for the great program, Randall.