[Kmymoney-devel] Help! - interest-amount and fee-amount widgets appear on resizing

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 18:06:02 UTC 2013

This feature was mentioned in a bug a couple of months back, and now
I've bumped into it.

If an investment transaction, say a buy, is opened and then the window
is slightly resized both of these widgets appear for no good reason.
The interest-amount one doesn't even feature in buy transactions.

I've spent quite a while investigating, but to no avail.  I can't find
any code to do it.  So, thinking that perhaps the widgets were already
there, but not visible for lack of space, I increased the quantity
column width, but the widgets didn't appear until the resize.

Without wanting anyone to spend more than a few minutes, can anyone
make any suggestions, please?  It's not a major problem, but I hate
mysteries.

Thanks