[Kmymoney-devel] kmymoney suggestions/question

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:11:33 UTC 2013

I could see all of KMyMoney's features working on Windows but I would
not say that this will be in the "near" future. It depends on if
someone will have the will/time to fix this. As a hint on how much
this particular functionality would take I can say that since making
KMyMoney usable on Windows I've seen this feature work.

But GPG encryption on Windows it's not in a state in which I would
recommend it's usage considering the fact that it can lead to data
loss (if the encryption key is lost).

Regards,
Cristian

P.S: Please respond to the list so that others can join the discussion