[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request: accounts per fiscal period

Oliver Maurhart dyle at dyle.org
Wed Jan 2 22:09:16 UTC 2013

#!/bin/hi *

I played around with KMyMoney yet for nearly 4 months now and I fully
congratulate you for this marvelous piece of software you created!

As now it is 2013, I still see the total on my account/category page
whereas I would like to chose some different views based on a fiscal
period like "This Month" "This Year" "Last Month" "Last Year" or even
editable.

I know, I can create reports that do that, but they are for printing and
I would like to see this on screen on a wink with a mouse. Is this
somehow possible?

Cheers,
Oliver