[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Giuliano Vescovi gpvescovi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 20:34:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've been using KMyMoney after switching for previously using MS Money and
I'm really happy with it, but I have a feature request, or maybe you could
help me easily solve my problem :-)

Please implement an easy way to be able to change the scheduled due date on
i.e. loans. I've managed to create the loan with the wrong due date and I
have several items payments made to it, so I wouldn't like to delete it and
create a new one. But just changing the due seemed impossible :-/ and this
should be a simple thing that I believe should be available...

Best regards,
Giuliano