[Kmymoney-devel] OFX online update question

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 5 17:33:41 UTC 2013

Good morning,

I first noticed this issue several weeks ago, although it may well have
been happening for much longer.

My wife and I each have a credit card with the same institution,
although I don't know if that matters.  When I do an online update for
the first account, there is a progress bar shown in the status area at
the bottom left of the KMM window.  When I then do an online update for
the second account, the progress bar shows up in an OFX Direct Connect
pop-up.  It's not causing any problems, but I'm curious if there is any
known reason for this difference.