[Kmymoney-devel] Possible bug report (OFX imports not matching in one account)

Łukasz Maszczyński lukasz at maszczynski.net
Sat Feb 9 21:44:27 UTC 2013

2013/2/7 Michael Wolfe <wolfemi1 at gmail.com>:
> On 2/6/2013 9:45 AM, Łukasz Maszczyński wrote:
>>
> Problem did NOT show up today when I tried to update; everything appears to
> be working now (just as I had the bug report mostly filled out!).  I did NOT
> update or recompile since yesterday.

Hmm, then most probably the content of OFX changed in the meantime
(one download different than the other), which would explain why you
observed the problem for a short time only. My guess is that the
transaction's bankId-s were messed up, in that case you wouldn't even
see the difference, but the application would interpret the
transactions in a bit different way.

One way or another - the OFX file you sent me looks fine, and
importing it multiple times does produce desired result - transaction
duplicates are found and matched. If you ever see the problem again,
please save the broken OFX and send us the anonymized version of it.

--
cheers,
Łukasz