[Kmymoney-devel] Possible bug report (OFX imports not matching in one account)

Łukasz Maszczyński lukasz at maszczynski.net
Wed Feb 6 15:45:00 UTC 2013

2013/2/6 Michael Wolfe <wolfemi1 at gmail.com>:

> I have four accounts mapped for automatic OFX download (three credit cards
> and a checking account).  As of just a few days ago, when I update the
> checking account (but not any of the other three), every transaction is
> treated as a new one and is added instead of matched with the already
> matched transactions.  In other words, the last 18 transactions are all
> imported and highlighted in yellow next to the cleared transactions that
> they're duplicates of.

Hi Michael,

first of all - for me it definitely looks like application problem, so
please create a bug report for it.

It does sound like it has something to do with recent code
refactoring, as Cristian suggested, but I need some more information
to diagnose it.
1. You said you use git version of kmymoney - when was the last time
it still worked as expected? Do you know the last git version (commit
hash, or date)?
2. Could you please provide anonymized OFX file that shows the
misbehavior? All confidential/private information removed, just enough
to reproduce the problem.

--
cheers,
Łukasz