[Kmymoney-devel] Mapping Accounts

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Feb 9 15:50:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Wednesday 06 February 2013 21:39:37 Michael Wolfe wrote:

> On 2/6/2013 10:33 AM, Chris Marsh wrote:
> > I am trying to set up the software and need to Map to my bank. The
> > bank cant seem to give me the information I need. Quicken maps fine
> > with no problems and it uses my user/pass and updates account
> > transactions.
> >
> > Can you guys add my bank for me or figure out the mapping details please?
> >
> > Bank is
> >
> > Anderson Brothers Bank
> >
> > Routing 053206741
> >
> > They use
> >
> > Jack Henry and Associates
> >
> > Netteller
> >
> > Nothing I have tried works, please help!
> >
> > Chris Marsh / President
> >
> > (843) 558-2525 x21
> >
> > hemingwayapparel.com <http://www.hemingwayapparel.com/>
>
> Chris,
>
> I got this information:
>
> 18810	18810	18810	18810	Anderson Brothers Bank	http://www.abbank.com
> 	(843) 464-6271	http://www.abbank.com	ACTIVE	BANKING&DIRECT
> 	 NOT_QBP	NA
>

> from Intuit's site here:
>
> https://ofx-prod-filist.intuit.com/qb1800/data/fidir.txt
>
> I think that this is what Quicken would use; I think the relevant
> missing number that you need is the "18810" there, though I'm not
> entirely sure which it is (FID?).
>
> Hope this helps!

In case you get this working, please share it with all others by adding it to
ofxhome.org at http://www.ofxhome.com/index.php/home/add . Once you have done
that, KMyMoney will download the correct information from them for the next
user. Jesse has always been very helpful so we should help him as well in his
efforts.

TIA.

How many programmers does it take to change a
light bulb? None. It's a hardware problem!