[Kmymoney-devel] Mapping Accounts

Michael Wolfe wolfemi1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 03:39:37 UTC 2013

On 2/6/2013 10:33 AM, Chris Marsh wrote:

> I am trying to set up the software and need to Map to my bank. The
> bank cant seem to give me the information I need. Quicken maps fine
> with no problems and it uses my user/pass and updates account
> transactions.
>
> Can you guys add my bank for me or figure out the mapping details please?
>
> Bank is
>
> Anderson Brothers Bank
>
> Routing 053206741
>
> They use
>
> Jack Henry and Associates
>
> Netteller
>
> Nothing I have tried works, please help!
>
> Chris Marsh / President
>
> (843) 558-2525 x21
>
> hemingwayapparel.com <http://www.hemingwayapparel.com/>

Chris,

I got this information:

18810	18810	18810	18810	Anderson Brothers Bank	http://www.abbank.com
	(843) 464-6271	http://www.abbank.com	ACTIVE	BANKING&DIRECT
	 NOT_QBP	NA

from Intuit's site here:

https://ofx-prod-filist.intuit.com/qb1800/data/fidir.txt

I think that this is what Quicken would use; I think the relevant
missing number that you need is the "18810" there, though I'm not
entirely sure which it is (FID?).

Hope this helps!

-Mike Wolfe