[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request 108666: Fix StdAddressBook deprecation warnings

David Houlden djhoulden at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 23:17:33 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 30 July 2013 18:20:02 Cristian Oneț wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are no more gcc warnings due to deprecated API usage [1] which is
> nice but please let me know if everything works as expected on your
> system. In case you are wondering which part of KMyMoney is affected by
> this change it's the 'Load from Addressbook' feature described here [2]
>
> [1] http://build.kde.org/job/kmymoney_master/102/
> [2] http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/kde4/online-manual/firsttime.3.html
>
> În ziua de Mar 30 Iul 2013, la 16:37:14, ați scris:
> > This review has been submitted with commit
> > ace6e9657a5bef10f3f3ca9b69afdae9df7ec209 by Cristian Oneț to branch
> > master.
> >
> > - Commit Hook

Cristian,

I just tried compiling git master for the first time since you commited this
change. I am getting the following error.

[ 43%] Building CXX object
kmymoney/dialogs/CMakeFiles/dialogs.dir/knewfiledlg.cpp.o
/usr/local/src/extras/kmymoney-
git/kmymoney/kmymoney/dialogs/knewfiledlg.cpp:36:41: fatal error:
Akonadi/RecursiveItemFetchJob: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [kmymoney/dialogs/CMakeFiles/dialogs.dir/knewfiledlg.cpp.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [kmymoney/dialogs/CMakeFiles/dialogs.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

This is on KDE 4.6.5 and the comments on the commit say that the minimum
version of KDE required is 4.6. However, as far as I can see, the included
file Akonadi/RecursiveItemFetchJob did not appear in kdepimlibs until
version 4.9.

Regards,
Dave