[Kmymoney-devel] [kmymoney4] [Bug 324325] New: MySQL Database not updated correct when working in .kmy mode of Ledger.
upscope at nwi.net
Sat Aug 31 17:45:28 UTC 2013
Bug ID: 324325
Summary: MySQL Database not updated correct when working in
.kmy mode of Ledger.
Platform: openSUSE RPMs
Assignee: kmymoney-devel at kde.org
Reporter: upscope at nwi.net
When woring with ,kmy and doing a Backup, Save to Database fails. have to
shutdown KMyMoney and restart, then Save to Database works. (MySQL database)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Update ledger in Database
2. Select File -> Save As .kmy, saves ok and now points ledger to .kmy file
instead of Database.
3. Select File --> Backup (Backs up fine)
4. Make a change in Ledger
5. Select File -->Save As Database, It does brief write and returns
6. Select File -->Open Database
7. Database is empty. All data is removed (thats OK0 but no new data is written
8. Shutdown KMyMoney and restart
9 Select File --> save as database and it writes the database correctly.
If steps 8 and 9 are done the the MySQL database is saved correctly.
steps 8 and 9 should not be necessary.
Should be able to work in database mode, save as .kny and do backup, make
modification before going back to database (such as typo). Then save the
changes as the database.
OS linux-rpl7 3.10.9-1.ga0841e3-desktop
KDE Version 4.11.00
This has been happening for a long time but do to disclainer about database
experimental I have not reported it. Database should be out of the experimental
stage by now.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the KMyMoney-devel