[Kmymoney-devel] Comments about KMyMoney

Thomas Grabs thomas.grabs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 08:13:10 UTC 2013

Thomas G.

After weeks of in depth-comparison of KMyMoney with its competitors I
decided to stick with it and haven't had any regrets since. KMyMoney
helped me to finally sort out the family finances and even start
planning ahead!

One thing I'd wish for is a way to simply copy marked transactions as
text (possibly tab-separated) into the clipboard for use/ analysis
elsewhere (e.g., in a spreadsheet application)

Many thanks to all developers and contributors!
Thomas