[Kmymoney-devel] question on ledger transaction selection

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 4 16:45:35 UTC 2012

Good morning,

I just noticed that when I delete a transaction, instead of simply
selecting the next transaction, it selects the last transaction,
requiring me to scroll up several pages to go back to where I was.
(I'm processing the OFX import of my bank statement for last month.)
Once I'm done with my "real" work, I'll try some experiments, but I
seem to remember a different behavior in the past.  Since I haven't
updated my version (4.6.2 from Gentoo portage) in a while, is my memory
being bad, or is there some configuration item I've forgotten about?

Thanks for any hints.