[Kmymoney-devel] feedback and a feature request (kind of)

Srdan Stanic srdan.stanic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 22:44:21 UTC 2012

Hi there,

Firstly, I wanted to say thanks for the effort you put into making KMyMoney a great peace of software. I'm using it for more than few years now and I'm very happy with it.

The only thing I'm currently missing very much is a simple mobile app which would enable me to enter new transactions on the go and sync them with a desktop app when I'm back home. I'm wondering if there are any efforts being made in that direction? Since I'm a professional developer myself and I'm currently starting with Android development, I'm considering implementing the mobile app myself. The thing is, I'm not sure how would integration with the desktop app work. And I don't have any significant experience with complex dekstop apps written in C++. What are your thoughts on this topic? Do you have any suggestions how this desktop/mobile app integration might work?

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
Srđan Stanić