[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request: When KWallet is opened synchronously do it in a safe way.

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:58:05 UTC 2012

În ziua de Joi 29 Noi 2012, la 11:45:34, Martin Preuss a scris:
> At least there should be room to implement that later, i.e. I believe
> this should be located in a more generic class, so that other modules
> can use the wallet consistently...

I agree with you on that but since I couldn't find a place to put this code
(yet) we'll leave it there for now. After all this is intended to be a bugfix.
In the future if we'll need it in other places we'll move it to a more
appropriate place.

Cristian Oneț