[Kmymoney-devel] CSV Plugin Documentation Update

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 17 14:17:14 UTC 2012

On 2012.11.17 08:58, Allan wrote:
> Jack,
> Just to refresh my memory, what is the best way for you, for me to
> update the docs?  Might going via ReviewBoard be the best way to find
> if others can follow the write-up?
>
> Allan

I'm pretty flexible.  However, given the complexity of the underlying
task (or at least the complexity of explaining it clearly) I'd prefer
to do what we have done in the past, which is to start with a few
passes of plain text between us by email, to settle on an overall flow
of the section.  After that, I suppose reviewboard would be a good way
to let others see it before one of us actually commits it to git.  I'm
also happy for you to send me either a patch or a replacement file for
me to commit.