[Kmymoney-devel] [kmymoney] kmymoney: Added the long awaited 'tags' feature

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 12:33:47 UTC 2012

I haven't yet seen a need for tags in my current use pattern, but,
having just updated from HEAD, I thought I'd have a look at their workings.

If I select a downloaded transaction, I'm able to select a new tag, but
when I next click in the memo or another field, the tag disappears and
its drop-down no longer shows that tag to be able to re-assign it.
Click the red X icon more than once and the drop-down now shows the tag
as available again.

If I enter the tag, and accept the edit without accessing another field,
then the new tag shows in the transaction, but on opening the
transaction again, the tag does not show.

It may well be that I'm not understanding how to use tags, and if this
is the expected behaviour, then I apologize for the disturbance.