[Kmymoney-devel] [Kmymoney2-developer] CSV Importer

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 22:32:17 UTC 2012

Hi Camilo

On 28/03/12 22:36, Camilo Zarama wrote:
> Hi Alln,
>
> In  you was right, I try remove the old version, and to normal install
> now it's working properly, really nice job!!!

Pleased to hear you now have it working.

> I think there is a small bug, sometimes I get in memo data from a column
> which is not selected, but that's just a detail,

Bear in mind the duplication works both ways.  That is, either with memo
column selected first then payee, or vice versa.  But, it doesn't sound
like that.  Also, remember that it's possible to have more than one memo
field, but only one can show until you use the down arrow widget.

> I'll try to fix it when
> I have time,

The more, the merrier!  Good.  Let me know if I can help.

I'm developer but I have no experience in C++ or C, so it
> can be a nice start.

I guessed that might be the case with your git comments.

> Again good work.
>
> Camilo

thanks

Allan