[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Danny Scott doscott at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:44:48 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Demian <demianx681 at yahoo.it> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I'm now "seriously" using KMyMoney 4.6.2 instead of MsMoney having
> recently switched to Linux.
>
> I wish to suggest a feature that I was not able to find :* the scheduled
> transactions for investments.*
>
> This would speed up entering data to the ledger and  help having more
> accurate budgets/forecasts.
>
> Thank you and keep up with your good work...
>
> Bye
>
> Demian

would like to have this too. I just noticed it no longer works.

You used to be able to do this by right clicking on an entry and adding it
to the schedule. I guess that was either a feature that was broken at some
point or the result of something that was broken and never intended.

For entries I have already scheduled I am able to edit them, but I can't
copy/paste to create new ones.

--
Danny Scott

--