[Kmymoney-devel] "Enter Schedule Transaction"-icon changed when building KMM 4.6.1 using KDE 4.8.0 on MacOSX

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Jan 29 08:35:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

on Sunday 29 January 2012 00:50:32 Marko Käning wrote:

> Hi Cristian,
>
> > You do have a point there.
>
> in KDE 4.8.0 the icon had been renamed as "key-enter"!
>
> I have already my own git-branch with the necessary changes, but I don't
> think it makes sense to post it to the review board, since the build
> should be modified in such a way that depending on the KDE version the
> correct icon would be used.

I don't think we need to change the build environment, since the same version
of KMyMoney can run under 4.7 as well as 4.8. So the name of the icon must be
determined at runtime based on the underlying KDE version. Can you post the
output of 'git diff' here, so that we don't have to search all spots you
already have identified again? TIA.

Who can support testing in case we/I can come up with something during the
next couple of days? The 4.6.2 release is around the corner and 4.8 already
hit the streets.

> These files would be affected:
>
> #	modified:   dialogs/kenterscheduledlg.cpp
> #	modified:   kmymoney.cpp
> #	modified:   views/khomeview.cpp
> #	modified:   widgets/kmymoneybriefschedule.cpp

Real Programmers don't write in PL/I. PL/I is for programmers who
can't decide whether to write in COBOL or FORTRAN.