[Kmymoney-devel] "Enter Schedule Transaction"-icon changed when building KMM 4.6.1 using KDE 4.8.0 on MacOSX

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Jan 28 23:50:32 UTC 2012

Hi Cristian,

> You do have a point there.

in KDE 4.8.0 the icon had been renamed as "key-enter"!

I have already my own git-branch with the necessary changes, but I don't think it makes sense to post it to the review board, since the build should be modified in such a way that depending on the KDE version the correct icon would be used.

These files would be affected:

#	modified:   dialogs/kenterscheduledlg.cpp
#	modified:   kmymoney.cpp
#	modified:   views/khomeview.cpp
#	modified:   widgets/kmymoneybriefschedule.cpp

Greets,
Marko