[Kmymoney-devel] strangeness importing csv

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 12:30:29 UTC 2012

On 21/01/12 11:37, Doug Lytle wrote:

> Allan wrote:
>>> The amount has been imported as $500.00 not $5.00. Do I explicitly need
>>> to specify the decimal symbol?
>>>

> Can't this be obtained from the KDE Locale settings, so it doesn't need
> any user input? Or an option to save it as a default? I find it awkward
> to have to select it each time I do an import.
>
> Doug

It could, Doug, but the snag with that is that some users use more than
one currency, which tends to mean that decimal delimiters may be different.

However, the next version, soon to be available via git HEAD, will allow
the user to set a profile for each different format he/she uses.  So
that should take care of your requirement.