[Kmymoney-devel] Aneroid port status update

Fri Jan 13 17:42:01 UTC 2012

Hello all, I have not given up on this and actually I am very close now to
giving out a copy to folks to mess around with. I finally have all CRUD
operations complete for all of the basic operations. I have a few minor
bugs to track down and then it will be at a point where I will be stopping
until after April 15. I work in public accounting here in the States and
will have almost no free time until after that date.

I have a list of folks who initially indicated interest in testing but if
anyone else would like to see the alpha version please drop me a note. If
all goes well I hope to have a version out by next weekend. I use it right
now as read only on my device but I just finished the operations for
transactions this morning. I want to test those a bit more still.

Anyways it had been a long time since I last posted and wanted everyone to
know the project is still alive and well. :)

Eric