[Kmymoney-devel] Feedback - en_CA account template

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 10 14:55:36 UTC 2012

On 2012.01.09 21:22, Mike Beacock wrote:

> > What a shame. I have been excited about getting away from Windows &
> trying Linux systems so when I found KMyMoney I thought "great". As I
> started to set it up I got as far as KMyMoney New File Setup/Select
> Accounts when I encountered  a problem. I selected Canada and all the
> info was in French.  This is unfortunate as only about 23% of the
> population of Canada speak actually French & I am one of the 77% that
> speak English. Is there any way of getting the Canadian account info
> in English also? Thanks for the help.

As Allan said, this has often been requested, but I just checked the
source and git logs, and Thomas added the en_CA template almost a year
ago, so I suspect you may not be using a recent enough version.  4.6.1
is the latest.  What version are you using?  If the release date is
before last January, you just need to upgrade.  If it's more recent
than that, then we would need to see why that template is not included.