[Kmymoney-devel] Import from Gnucash

CA G Rajesh ca.grajesh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 02:29:05 UTC 2012

Hi,
If I am to download my accounts from gnucash, my description in gnucash is
mapped/imported to payees. Is it possible to map it to description/memo in
kmymoney2 during import?
If payee is compulsory during import, we may map account heads to payees. It
is easy to modify account heads later than to correct all narrations - which
involves great deal of time!
If above option is available, kindly let me know. Otherwise, may I request
the developers to consider including such feature (such option need not be
default, it may be asked at the time of import in the dialog box) in
upcoming versions?
Thanks in advance.
Rajesh