[Kmymoney-devel] [Bug 298560] New: account not correctly displayed or associated
debrabant.philippe at free.fr
Sat Apr 21 16:17:17 UTC 2012
Bug ID: 298560
Assignee: kmymoney-devel at kde.org
Summary: account not correctly displayed or associated
Reporter: debrabant.philippe at free.fr
Hardware: Ubuntu Packages
I've just realized that some accounts of my kmymoney file are not correctly
In the past I imported QIF files for 2 accounts : investment account and bank
account. Transactions from investment account are related to the bank account.
This is what I see :
- When the account list is displayed, only one account (and not 2) is showned :
bank account, but with the investment icon. I can't change the account type.
- When I open this account there is no transaction !
- If I search for transaction from beneficiary I find the bank's transactions.
- If I double-clic on a transaction from the list, the bank account is open
(investment icon) with its transactions, but I can't modify any one.
- If I check the account's hierarchy, the hierarchy is empty and I can't change
- I can't find my investment account
I would like to delete these accounts and reimport them but I can't delete any
I exported the file in a mySQL database to see what happened. Curiously there
are 3 accounts in place of 2.
Can you help me to clean my file ?
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Open account list
2.bank account appears, but with the investment icon, investment account not
The 2 accounts should appear.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the KMyMoney-devel