[Kmymoney-devel] Bug: Check number not saved

Thu Sep 1 02:31:32 UTC 2011

I have not yet got into the "Account" stuff yet, but it appears that for
the items that are Income/Expense "Accounts" the opening Date, Last
Check Number and Opening Balance are not saved anywhere in the database.
This would make sense since these types of accounts would not "normally"
have these items.

My guess is the Asset, Liability and maybe Equity will have these items
saved.

As a side note, the Opening Date box is not even selectable in KMM for
and Income or Expense Category. As Fernando asked, should these items be
cleared up on the dialog box? In the android port I am removing these
items from the entry screen for Income and Expenses as it saves space
and they technically are not needed.

-Eric