[Kmymoney-devel] GPG key not found when trying to save a before decrypted file

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 26 22:40:56 UTC 2011

Dear KMyMoney folks,

using KMyMoney 4.6.0 and having used version 2 before I opened a file
being last modified using version 2 and encrypted. Then I edited
something and hit Ctrl + s to save it. A dialog popped telling me that
the key could not be found and that it is saving it unencrypted.

This is quite strange since it was able to decrypt it when opening it.

The only way to save it again was to choose »Save as« and then in the
GPG key list the right key was displayed and I overwrote the file/saved
it under the same file name.

Debian Sid/unstable with GNOME 2.32 is running on this system and I have
not yet tried anything else. I will update this message if this happens
again.

Thanks,

Paul