[Kmymoney-devel] HBCI Transfers

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Nov 28 20:45:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

on Monday 28 November 2011 Matthias Fulz wrote:

FYI: I wrote a personal mail in German to Matthias.

> Hi Alvaro,
>
> thank you very much, that already helped :)
>
> Do you (or anybody) have some hint on which files, etc. I need to start
>  looking at for adding the feature?

That depends on what you want to implement. There's certainly some stuff to be
done in the plugin for some backend interfacing as well as code to be
added/changed to cover the UI parts.

> Or is there some deeper development guide? The one on the homepage seems to
>  be very high level as far as I can tell during my rough overlooking.

Other than the doxygen generated API documentation there is only the knowledge
in the brains of the developers.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who
understand binary arithmetic and those who don't.