[Kmymoney-devel] HBCI Transfers

Matthias Fulz mfulz at olznet.de
Mon Nov 28 18:26:59 UTC 2011

Hi Alvaro,

thank you very much, that already helped :)

Do you (or anybody) have some hint on which files, etc. I need to start looking
at for adding the feature?

Or is there some deeper development guide? The one on the homepage seems to be
very high level as far as I can tell during my rough overlooking.

Best Regards,