[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney has moved to git

David Houlden djhoulden at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:37:38 UTC 2011

On Thursday 10 November 2011 01:49:28 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Hello all,
> the move to git has been completed.

Hi,

Thanks for information and the tutorial. I have a couple of questions.
Apologies in advance if I'm jumping the gun and they are being worked on.

1. There used to be an SVN revision number displayed in the About KMyMoney
dialog. This is now gone. Will it be replaced by a git reference? If we report
bugs after building from git master how should we report the exact version we
are running? Maybe the commit number from "git log -1"?

2. Does the translated documentation stay in SVN (at least for now)?

Regards,
Dave.