[Kmymoney-devel] Move to git?

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 9 03:15:56 UTC 2011

On 2011.11.08 21:17, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> It's been 2 days since stable release. Unless someone objects, I
> think we are ok to go ahead with the migration to git.
> Speak now, or be converted to git.

I don't object to the conversion, but as I think you said in your
initial message, git is perhaps a bit harder to understand than svn, so
I ask if there is any suggested documentation which provides an easy
intro to "git for svn users" or something like that?  I've used git on
some other projects, and so far, I have had to stick to simple recipes,
since I have still not managed to get an actual understanding of how it
works.

Thanks for any pointers or suggestions.