[Kmymoney-devel] CMake problem with duplicate subdirectory entry

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Nov 6 07:09:41 UTC 2011

Hi Yuri,

while packaging KMyMoney 4.6.1 I noticed the following change yesterday:

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/extragear-
kde4/office/kmymoney/CMakeLists.txt?r1=1245873&r2=1246479

This change together with the usage of the create_tarball.rb script will show
an error when executing cmake to build KMyMoney. This is, because
create_tarball.rb [1] adds the same line automatically when documentation is
included in the tarball.

The warning does not hurt, so I left it in the SVN repo and removed that one
line manually from the resulting tarball. I understand, that it is required to
build the documentation from a plain checkout of the repository, one of the
main reasons why I left it in the repository.

This mail is intended to open the discussion on how to proceed with this issue
in the future (maybe it vanishes while we move to git in the near future
anyway).

[1]
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdesdk/scripts/createtarball/create_tarball.rb?revision=1262604&view=markup
(line 430 causes the trouble with your addition)

'I used *that other operating system* (now to be considered
open source? <g>) for some years' - anonymous source