[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Problem with assignment of transactions to the correct online account mapped to via KBanking

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Mar 26 08:24:45 CET 2011

Hi,

on Saturday 26 March 2011 00:48:08 Marko Käning wrote:

> OS:				Mac OSX
> KMyMoney4: 	svn version 1225914 (installed via MacPorts' port
> "kmymoney4-devel")
>

> Online access is done with KBanking.
>
> I have 2 Postbank Sparcards. They have of course two different account
> numbers: say ****25 and ****95.
>
> The problem is that the transactions of the 2nd card are put into the 1st
> ledger.
>

> Steps to repoduce:
>
> When I now go to the legder of ****25 and do an update, all new
> transactions will be downloaded and added to the 1st's ledger.
>
> Now I go to account ledger of ****95 and do an update, but its new
> transactions won't appear in the ****95 ledger, but in ****25.
>
> How can that be?

That is a very good question. I think I have a similar setup here with two
different accounts at the same bank so I might be able to try to reproduce the
situation.

> I have to say that when I remove the mapping of the accounts to the
> KBanking accounts errors are being thrown:
>
> 	"Unable to map account to online account: unknown account id"

If that is the case, the error message is misleading: you are unmapping and
the message says mapping.

> but the mapping itself is done anyway, which is clear due to the fact that
> the transactions are all correctly downloaded, but simply not properly
> distributed to the correct accounts in KMM!
>

> I want to add that this DOES NOT HAPPEN in KMyMoney 1.0.5 with exactly the
> same kmy file.

... which also means that you use different versions of AqBanking and
Gwenhywfar - just to complete the story.

I will fight this one with Marko in privacy.

Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing
work, yet getting the work done.