[Kmymoney-devel] Register Switch & Date Definitions

Michael Garrison Stuber garrisonstuber at garriber.org
Mon Mar 7 03:51:53 CET 2011

I have a question and bug.  First the question:  I've noticed that
KMyMoney thinks that the week begins on Monday.  I realize that some
folks prefer this, but I'm a traditionalist that still believes the week
begins on Sunday.  More importantly, "last week" doesn't match my
calendar (which begins weeks on Sunday).  How can I change this
setting?  (I've gone digging in KMyMoney prefs and can't find it).

Now the bug:  I'm entering transactions in my ledger.  When I complete
entering the transaction, I'm switched to a different ledger entirely.
I'm running 4.5.3 compiled from source, downloaded from sourceforge.

Michael T. Garrison Stuber