[Kmymoney-devel] Re: KMyMoney

Thomas Baumgart thb at kmymoney.org
Sun Jun 19 07:15:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

on Saturday 18 June 2011 22:19:36 Andreas Christ wrote:

> Hi
>
> When I follow your steps (irrespective of language of UI KMyMoney is
> started with, English or German), the error does not occur. But the
> error is reproducible if I follow my original steps, i.e., start from
> the ledger. KMyMoney was closed between my original mail, but Ubuntu not
> re-booted.

That should not be, and in this case, I doubt that a fix has been applied. At
least I cannot remember anything in that area. Can you please follow the
instructions on

http://kmymoney.org/kde4/online-manual/details.formats.anonymous.html

and send us/me the resulting anonymous file. Please tell us which account we
need to use to reproduce the problem (name now starts with A0...). In case the
file is large (> 50K) please use gzip to compress it before sending it. Many
thanks in advance.

> If it is already fixed in the newest version, the better (it is not big
> enough an issue for me to manually install a newer version than that of
> the Ubuntu repository)

With you help in providing an anonymous file that shows the problem on your
end I want to verify that this is really the case and that we don't see a
different problem here.

Computer science terms (#095): PGP-Keysigning-Party
 The cult of sitting together and collectively mumbling magic numbers.
 -- Gert Doering