[Kmymoney-devel] Re: KMyMoney

Andreas Christ a.christ at gmx.ch
Sat Jun 18 22:19:36 CEST 2011

Hi

When I follow your steps (irrespective of language of UI KMyMoney is
started with, English or German), the error does not occur. But the
error is reproducible if I follow my original steps, i.e., start from
the ledger. KMyMoney was closed between my original mail, but Ubuntu not
re-booted.

If it is already fixed in the newest version, the better (it is not big
enough an issue for me to manually install a newer version than that of
the Ubuntu repository)

Best

Andreas