[Kmymoney-devel] Re: doc update questions (what's new and budgets)

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 6 14:39:07 CEST 2011

On 2011.07.06 02:24, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> on Wednesday 29 June 2011 22:54:15 Jack wrote:
> >
>> After many false starts and long delays, I am actually working on
>> updating the docs for 4.6.
> Sorry for my delay answering this mail.
No problems.  It seems there is a lot going on in everyone's lives.

>> First, I would greatly appreciate it if someone would make a quick
>> first pass at what items to list in the "What's New" section.
> Has this happened in the meantime? Usually Cristian is pretty good at
> that.
Not yet.  I've started editing the whatsnew chapter, but a more
comprehensive list would be good.

[various issues with new budgets...]
All good answers, and I saw you already fixed the problem I noticed
with renaming budgets.

[various issues with changed UI]
> These two buttons have been moved to the area below the account tree.
> On top of that, you will be warned if you select another budget.
I think these were all due to a change to this page of the program some
time ago, but after the manual page was written.  I've updated the page
already.

> > Would someone please confirm these assumptions?
> Partially confirmed and corrected. Hope that helps and is not too
> late.
Thanks, and never too late.