[Kmymoney-devel] Re: kmymoney

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Jul 4 19:40:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

on Sunday 03 July 2011 13:24:54 d k wrote:

> bonjour
> problème avec kmymoney 4.5.3 sous windows 7
> erreur lors de l'importation d'un fichier ofx
> "impossible de lire le fichier"
> pouvez-vous m'aider

maybe, my french is very rusty, so please excuse that I answer in English.
German would be the other alternative.

You can check if the OFX plugin is available by visiting Settings/Configure
KMyMoney/Plugins. Is the KMyMoney OFX plugin visible and enabled? In case you
don't see it, do you have libOFX installed on your system? In case it is
installed, it could also be that your distro did not package KMyMoney with OFX
support.

I just see that you use windows 7, so the distro stuff probably does not
apply.

@Cristian: does the windows version support OFX at all?

@d k: En cas que vous ne parlez pas anglais repondez en francais.

Computer science terms (#095): PGP-Keysigning-Party
 The cult of sitting together and collectively mumbling magic numbers.
 -- Gert Doering