[Kmymoney-devel] Re: schedule to release 4.6 - documentation

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 4 00:09:50 CEST 2011

On 2011.05.29 16:18, Cristian Oneț wrote:
> Should the feature list, that is displayed in the whats new page, be
> updated before releasing the first beta or is it enough if we do it
> for the final release? It would be nice to collectively build that
> list.

This is still needed, although it looks like it will only be for final
and only for the RC if that is still not released yet.  It took me much
longer than I expected to actually start updating the docs, so I'm far
behind where I wanted to be.  (Aside from my "real life" there have
been some updates to the docbook infrastructure.  If nothing else, the
most recent version of the KHelpCenter does not show the "prev" and
"next" links at the bottom of each page.  This has been fixed in svn,
but I'm not sure when the fix will get out into the real world.

In the manual, already done is the Budgets chapter (it was still
describing an older version of the UI) and I'm working with Alan on the
import chapter.

There is someone working on translating the manual into French, so that
can be included in the "whatsnew" information, both for that page, and
the announcement.