[Kmymoney-devel] Re: [Kmymoney2-developer] KBanking plugin not loaded

MK mailing.m1 at kkk-web.de
Fri Jan 21 21:06:51 CET 2011

Hi!

> When I press it the first dialog of KBanking appears with the question
> about the start date to be picked, BUT when I press OK here nothing
> happens. No button works, only pressing ESCAPE allows to leave said
> dialog…. :-(
I can confirm this behaviour on a machine (kubuntu x64 KDE 4.5.3) where I
copied kmymoney-svn1215416 to. Revision 1202895 works fine, which I
compiled about start of december 2010.

On another machine the online update works with kmymoney-svn1215416,
but without prompting for a start date to fetch transactions.

Regards,
Martin