[Kmymoney-devel] Re: [Kmymoney2-developer] KBanking plugin not loaded

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Wed Jan 19 23:03:50 CET 2011

I am puzzled… Eventually the KBanking plugin appears with all other plugins in the preferences.
The Update button is also enabled.

When I press it the first dialog of KBanking appears with the question about the start date to be picked,
BUT when I press OK here nothing happens. No button works, only pressing ESCAPE allows to leave said dialog…. :-(

Got something broken in KMM or is the underlying KDE somehow responsible?

Mac OSX
QT 4.7.1
KDE 4.5.5
KMM svn 1215828